Sunday, January 1, 2012

December 2011 techno set.


I think posting a new set it's a good way to start this new year. A couple of days ago, I recorded a 60' long set that intended to be my short tribute to all those producers and record labels that had the opportunity to release some vinyls during 2011. In my honest opinion, this has been a good year for techno music. Lot's of good stuff and new names for me. New styles have gained attention and some all-time big names have adapted their style to the present, I think that's important too.

In my set, there are some Delsin/Ann Aimee tracks and some Stroboscopic Artefacts releases. I think these two labels have been my favourites this year. I have also enjoyed a lot some CLRs. I think they represent a lot the kind of sounds I'm loving lately. 

Special mention for Emika too. I really feel her music and everybody who listens to her after my recommendation inmediately falls in love... A good target for 2012 could be see her on a live show... that would be great.

I've also discovered a new label that I hope can release more records during. I'm talking about Earth to Ground records, they have serious stuff!

I'd also like to thank all the people that have read my blog. We're not talking about  thousands of people but I must say I had much more visitors than what I expected. Please, take this set as way of saying thanks too:

01.- Brendon Moeller - Mobility
02.- Tommy Four Seven - CH4 (Speedy J Remix)
03.- Nihad Tule & Bauri - Nudge
04.- Marcelus - 24/7
05.- Dax J & Chris Stanford - Programm (Truss Remix)
06.- Sigha - Finding Myself
07.- Xhin - Incidental (Audio Injection & Drumcell Remix In Trackmode)
08.- Emika - Pretend (Brandt Brauer Frick Rework)
09.- Peter Van Hoesen - Last One At 1080
10.- Jeroen Search & Markus Suckut - Jsms 2.0
11.- Lucy & Ercolino - Gmork
12.- Lucy - Tof (Tommy Four Seven Remix)
13.- Kyle Geiger - Ode To The Elders (Perc Remix)
14.- Butane - World Peace

   humo - 11 summary on 12's - december 2011 set by humo

No comments:

Post a Comment