Monday, August 15, 2011

Stroboscopic Artefacts - 1 to 10 in a row


I woke up this morning and I checked twitter after breakfast. What I found is some great news for me, I've got no excuses now to not to add to my vinyl collection the whole catalogue so far of one of the best record labels at this moment... and this is my opportunity to mention SA in my blog too.

Well, it's known by all of us the great work Lucy's label is doing. In my opinion, easy to say if we just look at the facts but still true, they are making all of us keeping the faith in techno music future. I think the unique sound this people is bringing to the scene shows there's still a lot of techno to discover and we are not into another repetitive loop as a lot of people think.

For many, the embedded craftsmanship, sonic superiority and tangible artwork of vinyl captures a singular musical vision. Stroboscopic Artefacts' exploration of the sonic dialect is helping reshape how we dance, listen and percieve music. We now celebrate our tenth release, a story of evolution told by ten inspirited flowers, each blossoming and evolving among an otherwise dystopian order. Focusing on substance, Stroboscopic Artefacts' complete vinyl catalogue is now available to purchase as a whole via a 10x12" shipment. Stroboscopic Artefacts invite our fans to cherish in a legacy and own a concord time capsule of the labels' fledging music evolution.

Source: http://www.stroboscopicartefacts.com/vinyls.html#sa010a



No comments:

Post a Comment