Sunday, June 10, 2012

Beton Radio Show #147



 I almost forgot to post my last set for Beton Radio Show. It's been the second time I have the opportunity to be a part of that Podcast and for me that's an honour. Mita from Concrete Djz has been a techno hard worker since the late 90's and a proof of it is his weekly podcast on techno.fm among other things.

This time it's a double pleasure for me because I shared the show with Peter (DL-E), the man behind one of the most workative, professional and quickly and strongly grown recent digital labels: Heaven to Hell Records. We shared a lot of moments and some shows in the past when we were a part of poundingtechno.com. That's why I feel kinda proud of seeing the result of his project. I'm sure you already know HTH but if you don't, you should go straight to the web and check all the good stuff it's being released by this label.

Regarding my set, I feel quite good with the result. I don't use to like to listen to my own creations but when I reviewed it, I think this time at least I can say that the tracklist is very representative of my work on the decks. My most recent and my essential taste during all these years. I always kept in mind that this set was an introduction to Peter's set while recording it and i think it does the job.

I also must to say that everytime I have to record a set of one hour, I feel that it's hard to me to properly tell a story in sixty minutes... But it's okay this time because as I said, it's part and the introduction for Beton nr. 147:

D. Humo - BETON RADIO SHOW #147 - 10.05.2012 by D. Humo

No comments:

Post a Comment