Monday, April 16, 2012

Portishead 2012


I'm very pleased to say I've just bought my ticket for one of the most important (for me) events I'm going to attend during my life. I've been listening to this group for more than fifteen years, since they published their first album, Dummy. I think no introduction is needed, so I wont be writing a long entry for this, who doesn't know Portishead and their greatness?

Portishead return to Barcelona this summer. The format of the concert, designed by the British group also includes a number of groups chosen by the band and will continue until the morning at Razzmatazz. They will be making two shows in Barcelona so two of the five concerts of their 2012 European tour are going to take place in this city.

Beth Gibbons, Geoff Barrow and Adrian Utley are working on what will be their new album, the fourth in study, of which very little is known so far.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment