Saturday, October 15, 2011

September inspirational set: manipura

Manipura (Sanskrit: मणिपूर, Maṇipūra), called "city of jewels", is the third primary chakra according to Hindu tradition

This is something I recorded before my vacation but I didn't post it here until today. So here I go:

Inspired by an intense yoga class the day before and feeling the need of having a good time with some of the records I don't usually put on my sets, I recorded this some days ago.

Totally freestyle and not looking for perfection. Anyways, I think the result was acceptable. Some kind of ambiented downtempo sometimes dubslowstepping... just to try to make a definition, if possible. I also wanted to include a Sigur Rós track to close the set. It suddenly came while playing an immerse cut and then, I felt the set was finished:

01. Deepart - Nice Light
02. Deepart - Thought Processes
03. Deepart - Citybound
04. Alter Ego - Brom (Alter Ego Dub)
05. Newworldaquarium - The Force (Alternative Version)
06. Kode9 – Konfusion (Dub)
07. Shackleton – The Branch Is Weak (Geiom Remix)
08. Anstam - Untitled
09. Kontext - Hometown Swamp
10. Sigur Rós - Ára Bátur

check it here

No comments:

Post a Comment